Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Permanent Makeup Questions

May 14, 2010 by
Filed under Questions

Permanent Makeup FAQ's

Permanent Makeup FAQ's

What is permanent make-up?
Permanent makeup is also known as electro-pigmentation, micro-pigmentation and semi-permanent make-up.

Permanent cosmetic makeup is a state of the art form of cosmetic tattooing that bridges the gap between plastic surgery and corrective cosmetic non-surgical techniques.

This cosmetic procedure uses advanced techniques to implant sterilized pigments into the ‘shallow’ dermal layer of the skin.

Ask us a question

Using the form below, ask us any question you like about permanent makeup and we will respond as soon as we can….

Comments

7 Responses to “Permanent Makeup Questions”
  1. Brittany says:

I have naturally light blonde and thin eyebrows and when I wear foundation and face powder it conceals them even more. I have been wanting to get my eyebrows done for quite some time now, but am worried that it would be a waste if the makeup would still hide them.

2. Sally says:

Is it possible for large nipples to be tattooed smaller?? I’ve seen nipples tattooed to seem larger by matching the pigment in the areola and tattooing outward… Can it be reversed too? For example can the dark areola be tattooed with your skin color (lighter) to make it appear smaller?

3. vicky reyes says:

Hola quisiera pedir informacion acerca de la micropigmentacion y si solamente esta disponible en chicago?

4. Delores McCree says:

How much does eyebrow tinting cost? And how much for permanent eyebrow makeup?

5. Melissa Jones says:

I picked my lips when I was little and it left discoloration and scars I want to know if you can color the entire bottom lip and if it will be the litter pink color of my lip or the darker color of the scar tissue

6. Dora says:

I tried calling your salon several times. The phone number posted on your website is not working.

7. ketav says:

Hi,

i have some white spots on my leg and i need a cosmetic tattoo on it… so i was wondering if you are able to do something like that or not?